Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WOOHOO Top 10

So exciting!!! I made to the SIS PC Top 10. It is so nice to kind of be recognized for my scrap booking :) Well here was last weeks entry. The new challenge is to create a collection, a five piece collection. WOW! Have no clue what I am going to do. I wish the top ten girls Good Luck!!

On the home front, Lance had to go to work out of town YUCK!!! In Palm Springs. He'll be home Friday for the weekend. Recycling my Halloween costume to make Karlie's. I'll have pictures up Friday or Saturday. She's going to be a Woodland Fairy and Quentin's going to be Dennis the Menis. It fits him to the tee. Our town does Main Street Trick or Treating. Happy Halloween if I don't get back before then .

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the top 10!
    You are so deserving. I can't wat to see what you come up with for your collection.
    p.s. I love ya but I cannot stand the Chargers.
    :)

    ReplyDelete