Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ya Exhausted

Well Thanksgiving is over now on to Christmas! This week is the longest week ever. I've been so busy, I haven't had the time to even come and check on my Lil old blog. I'm getting stuff ready for a local craft fair. I have never sold at a craft show before. My Grandma Sue is trying to get something going so hopefully it works out and I can make some Christmas $$$$$. I'm making Christmas ornaments, message plates, and various scrappy goodness. I hope to have pics up of some of the stuff tomorrow.

Lance has been in and out of town with work lately so of course that has added to the madness. He's home for now. I can't really complain at least he is working.

I Love Christmas, I love decorating, it's my favorite time of year and I go alittle bit over board on my decor. Well I just took picks of my fall decorations here are a couple. I'll be back soon with some pics (hopefully)



Ok it's late I better finish up later <3

3 comments:

  1. U are making your MESSAGE plates for a craft fair?????? Are those the ones U made for PC???? :):):):):):):):):):) I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THAT PLATE!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK with your sales and making some $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did craft fairs for a while too. I hope you do really well! I don't know if you have to have your own table, but I found a 6x3 table that folds in half, so it is 3x3. It is actually on sale this week at Office Max if you have those where you live. Also...I found some tall table top Christmas trees to hang my ornaments. That worked really well. Also, get an apron, lol...you will need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara and I need to bake something for the next one! Hope you did well! Sara said it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete