Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Chargers ROCK!!!

Tomorrow is the day the Chargers are going to kick butt!! So can not wait!!!

I have been snoopin around lately my mojo is still gone so I've been surfin for some inspiration. I hope I get out of this funk soon. I did a LO for prima's sketch challenge hope to have it up tomorrow. Kind of happy with it. Still no word from the design teams but I keeping faith!! I am so anxious for CHA and Disneyland as if you couldn't tell from above lol.

Here is an old school LO I did a year or so ago ( Where has the mojo gone? * insert tears* )


Well had to check in and will be back tomorrow now off to hunt for more inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. That is an swesome layout. Your mojo is just hibernating for a few, it will come back - YOU ARE to talented for it not to.

    ReplyDelete