Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Catching Up

Hello everybody. I've gotten a little behind. I got a wild hair this weekend and decided to "Organize" my scrap area. My hubs is getting tired of me scrapping at the coffee table. (don't tell him but I am tired of it too);) Well I got most of it done. It feels a little cluttered though, so I get to steal more cupboards in the house to stash my stuff. I work at a glass shop so I now have a nice shiny new piece of glass covering my scrap table. I sound pitiful but I'm so excited about that. It feels so clean and I don't have to worry about trashing my table. I got my class sample for a cookbook class I'm teaching done. I plan on putting pics up soon. It's a cool way to share recipes.

I got a LO of Tank done that I did for A Million Memories Challenge. He is such a cute dog too bad I couldn't keep him in my yard. I now have his daughter Gidget same personality but not a skirt chaser lol.



I loaded up on a bunch of new Prima Products this weekend, their new stuff is so pretty and the packaging is so useful. I'm working on LOs and cards with it now. SWOON :) But you know when you buy something and you are afraid to use it, in fear you won't have it any more, or you want to save it for that SPECIAL occasion. I am trying really hard to break that habit. I looked through my PP the other day and C**P I have a lot of paper. What am I doing? So I'm trying to get my little sis into scrapping to use up my stuff. Plus it's hard to justify to the hubs NEEDING to buy more stuff when you have inhabited 3 or more cupboards in the kitchen with junk. Oh thanks for letting me get this out. I also plan on another RAK here soon. So keep a look out.

2 comments:

  1. Your Tank LO is fabulous!! How gorgeous!! I can totally relate to too much paper...I keep using mine for projects for the school. They don't care if I am using the latest Sass line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness, you LO on Tank Rocks!!! I love the colors and all the detail, so pleasing to the eye!!!! Talk about needing to organize, I could scream, my room has taken over and it is not happy to work in!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete