Friday, March 13, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

I am so ready to scrap this weekend, I have like 5 sketches in my head right now ready to come out!!!! DH is no longer working out of town so a lot more time is spent with him lately than scrapping :) Plus the kiddos have been sick so that's been pretty much hell! They are doing better which is WAY cool. Karlie doesn't get sick often but when she does it kicks her butt, she's been battling a sinus infection and and ear infection :( and Q man he's had pink eye WTH is going on with EVERYONE being sick? I skated by just feeling yucky for a couple of days Luckily ...I also came across a Scrapbook retreat if you are in the Southern CA area. In a small town called Julian It is one of the cutest little towns you'll find. It started as one of the main hubs of Gold mining during the Gold Rush (Wow I'm a Dork) but anyways here's the link to the retreat http://www.candyappleinn.com/index.html It look adorable!! Well everyone have a good weekend and Julie I hope everything went OK yesterday with DD :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend and get some scrappy stuff done!!! So sorry about the kiddos! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww thanks my love for asking bout my Brookie! :):):) She did good...and we have had to run a few errands this weekend....and I SWEAR I am gonna strangle the next IDIOT that makes a comment about her spots....grrrrrrrrrrr!!! LOL :):):):):):):) Sorry everyone has been sick...that TOTALLY SUCKS!!!!!!! CAN'T wait to see WHAT U create though!!!! I always AM INSPIRED by YOUR WORK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete