Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Mini Album

I have been asked if I would do some type of tutorial on my mini album. I plan on a video tutorial later in the week. So if anyone is interested let me know. It will be about the same techniques but a little different design for more of a vintage spring theme. I would also like to thank everyone for their kind words and comments. You are all too kind ;)

Also wanted to share a pillar vase I had made a couple of months ago. I used Hambley, prima crystals, flowers, making memories trim, rusty pickle trim, and a butterfly and some flowers from michaels.





Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. That mini-album is gorgeous, and I love tutorials. There's so much to learn and there are so many beautiful creations to be found on the net, and sometimes things aren't so difficult as they seem, but when you don't know where to start, those wonderful projects shown on the blogs can be quite intimidating. To me, tutorials are a great way to get over my first fear and try some new things. So thanks!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Pillar Vase, you did an awesome job!!! I woul love to see the technique to the mini book!!!! I just adore your work!!! When I grow up I want to create like you! :) Have a great weekend, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously....PURE talent my dear....PURE TALENT!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a tutorial on that MINI...and the VASE is AMAZING!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your Pillar... Beautiful.. Your album is AMAZING. I can't wait to see your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pillar is stunning...your layouts were beautiful...really. On another note, your blog is really cute

    ReplyDelete