Monday, May 4, 2009

UGH!!!!!

Ok it is already Monday and I got NOTHING done this weekend!! I was even short Lance and Q being in the way and still got nothing done :( I just wandered the scrapbook forums like a lost kid. I think I was on challenge overload. I had a class to teach Sunday and on Sat. went to the LSS and ended up helping others instead of getting my own LOs done (oh well).... But I had a grand plan to just sit at my desk and create. Karlie was with me but she loves scrapbooking too. I had even wrote out a to do list.


Well onto a few things from last week.....
First the RAK will be posted for all to see around lunch time PST and I'll have Karlie draw the winner after work today :) So excited about this:) hehe.....

Now onto a personal note. Lance and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary Wed. We went to dinner with the kids (I know how romantic). It was nice, the kids were well behaved. Well except Quentin grabbing hand-fulls of food off of Karlie's plate. LOL. Money is tight so we agreed no gifts. He can make up for it around B-Day time. ;) I smell a new camera HINT HINT!!!

Lance and Q went to the river with my dad. They had a good time. Q got to ride the wave runner for the first time. He had a blast. He has had a low to moderate fever the last few days though and has had no other symptoms ?!? He is so hard to read sometimes. He was in his usual good mood. And I think it was good for him to be out in the sun and warmth. We'll see how he does today.

Well will be back a couple more times today so I'm off to catch up on everyones posts :)

Here is the RAK I have this time around, also who ever wins will have one of their favorite things included in the RAK :)



OK sooo Q has an ear infection, and I just got home from urgent care!!!! So Karlie and I will pick the winner tomorrow sorry for the delay. She was already asleep when I got home and she really wanted to pick. Thank You Will be back tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. happy Anniversary!!!! My hubbie and I just celebrated 10 years last month - I just do not know where the time went! ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I know what you mean about not getting anything done, I've felt that way all day today! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were gonna say we are short on money so the kids had to share a dinner...LOL!!! Sending Karlie some mojo to pick me! LOL I turned in my lo today. Go check it out at lunch tomorrow...
    Bummer that you went to the lss and helped everyone else...but that is so you! congrats on the anniversary. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwww CONGRATS & HAPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! :):):):):):):):) Sounds like U had a good weekend though....LOVING that RAK girl....YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary aweet firend!!!!!! Hey, I didn't get a thing done either, sick puppy here...but it will be waiting for me when I feel better!!!! Loving that RAK and it sure does look yummy....someone is going to be very luck!!!! So sorry aboutQ's ear infection. Sendinghim get well wishes!!!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Jamie!

    There was so much going on for NSD, wasn't there! You still have time to enter some of the LO contests at AMM (the deadline is May 8);)

    Great RAK - btw!!

    ReplyDelete