Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Little Inspiration

I got this Kaiser Craft Bird House wall hanging from Scrap Gal last week. I used Lily Bee PP, Maya Road flowers, chipboard bird, and trim, MM paint, AC Zing embossing powder.






I so can not wait to see who Tattered Angels picks for their Design Team. Even if it's not me I love seeing who they choose. It just means more inspiration :D Good Luck to everyone who entered.

Hugs to everyone. Hope all is well and have a wonderful four day week YAY!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie...this is so adorable!!! I love it and all the details make it perfect!!! Good Luck and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! You are so wonderfully talented and I enjoy each creation you share with us!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are they announcing....and noooooooooooooooo matter what girl....email me and let me know please!!!!!!! I have been triple crossing my fingers for U!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this soooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I just wanna come to this little shop where U are making all these goodies and BUY them all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wall hanging! I love the different patterned papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this jamie!!!!! good luck, i've got my fingers crossed for you too! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... that bird house is just stunning!!!!!

    keeping my fingers cross for you - your projects were stunning. was thinking about try out, but then saw yours... and it was breath taking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that.is.freakin.cute.dude.
    my fingers AND toes are crossed for you! You would rock their team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OhMyHeck, Jamie...that is gorgeous! I will send good thoughts your way! I think anyone would be lucky to have you on their DT...you are so freaking fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete