Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bored !!!!

So the last coupe of days I have had ZERO scrappy mojo!!! I don't know what it is but I need to shake it off fast. I have lots to get done. I'm not a big holiday scrapper, so that may have something to do with it. I do have to say i am on a huge Copic kick!!!! I love them!! i want to make stuff just to use them!

The days are counting down for the new DT at Tattered Angels to show our creations! i am so excited, it's killing me.

Halloween is coming quickly!! and Karlie has been bugging me about her costume for the last week!!! I plan on making her a mask like the one from my blog yesterday. She is wearing a black tutu with pink trim so I am going to match that. Now Q man on the other hand, I have no clue what I will do with him!! He doesn't say much. He is a man of few words lol. I was thinking a little vampire. He has the perfect little widows peak for that and I swear his corner teeth look like they are vampire. We'll see what happens with him. On top of that our friends are having a Halloween party, so I have to think of something for Lance and I. He is being stubborn and says he doesn't want to dress up. He's a Party pooper !!! If you girls have any ideas for costumes let me know please :)


Another drawing I did this evening. Couldn't think of a background for this. If I do you will be the first to see it :) Hugs everyone <3

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! you are so very talented!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful....look at that talent!!!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!! Have a great day.... sweet friend!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you are drawing - your girl is lovely - so fairy tale like. I love how you used the same color for the apple and her skirt. Just loved your mask on Scrapgal!!!! BTW, what is Coptic? I live in a Scrapping wasteland - no stores, etc. I try to follow a bunch of blogs and this is the 2nd time I read "Coptic" so I guess I will have to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another amazing drawing! If I had your talent, I would just draw all day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that drawing....I am thinking a BIG bushy tree in the background....like the one U made for your giving tree lo....yes, I know, that was scrappin' and this is drawing.....but I know my Jamie can do ANYTHING!!!! Sorry....noooooooooooo ideas for Halloween...I'm with your hubby...lol....i'll dress the kiddos up....but not me!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so beautiful, Jamie!
    I really want to get some Copic markers...
    :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful drawing! Wow. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! gorgeous copic work. I wish I could do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, now something else I want to learn to do - maybe you could show some tips for this on TNS? ;)

    Can't wait to see your TA projects!!

    Dont' think I'll be any help with Lance, my DH wouldn't want to dress up either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you can draw too? YES you can....wow such talent!!Beautiful!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete