Monday, January 4, 2010

Now onto 2010!!!

Wow I am way behind. The holidays are always so busy even when you have nothing to do LOL. We had a great Christmas and New Years. I hope everyone was safe and had fun. I have been working on a few LOs and as some of you know I have my own scrap room!! So I have been putting that together.
It's simple and since we are renting right now I can't paint :( But here it is.

Of course my sis and Karlie had to pose for the camera. LOL The art on the wall was made by my great uncle. He was a true artist!!! They are made of different material.

I am so happy I was able to fit both my tables in and a little couch. The closet is the perfect size to fit my supplies :)



This month on ScrapGal we are doing a Sketch challenge. Here was the first sketch and my take.




Here are a few other projects I have done. The first was a Christmas present I made for my Little Sister.



These are made with Crate paper. This month on Scrapgal we are spotlighting Crate Paper Products . So make sure you head over for the Manu. Contest :)



I hope to be on much more this year!! That is one of my goals for the year and to comment more on all of my friends blogs. Since they are so kind to do so on mine. LOL Hugs everyone :)

9 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I really love your scrap room! It looks just perfect to be able to have everything you need right at your finger tips!!! You too my friend are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts and projects!! I love your scrap room. I wish I had my own room to scrap in. Hope you have a great week! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you now have a scraproom and that we are working together at Scrapgal! I always love your layouts and your drawings. Looking forward to seeing many more of your creations in 2010! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! GORGEOUS work Jamie!!!! I love love love love love the art your uncle made and loving your room!!!!! Love ya! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that room....love all the goodies....I need some major inspiration...my Mojo is missing..but I see yours is in full glory!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the light in your room!!! Great sketch...Ima have to go check out this ScrapGal place...I bet awesome people are there.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..just LOVE your style Jamie!
    Love that present for your sister..awesome colors!And Wow..your scrap room looks amazing!Love the art of your uncle..just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jamie girl.....jealous but happy about you scrap room...my day will come!!!

    Your work just rocks my socks off!!!! love your take on the sketch....love sketches....great way to jumpstart creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the gift you made for your sister, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete