Friday, February 12, 2010

New Tutorial


I have put a video tutorial together. It is over on the Scrap Gal Blog. :) It was a very hot trend at CHA this year. Also if you do head over and leave a comment. I will pick one person for a little RAK of a few of these flowers.


Also please don't forget you have until Sunday to enter your Lo for These Are A Few of My Favorite Things Challenge for Favorite Outfit.

Hugs Everyone. Happy Friday :) I hope the weather isn't effecting you on the East coast too. much. The positive; more time inside to CREATE !!!!!

7 comments:

  1. omygosh!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the new blog look and those flowers!!!! off to see your tutorial! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore these flowers!!!! Love the new look to the Blog!!!

    Wishing you a great Valetines Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! Love your new blog look! Have you been drawing much lately?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flowers. I am off to check out the tutorial. Love the new blog look. You are so amazing. Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE ME THEM POSIES :-) Please count me in for a chance on the flowers because they are to-die-for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this simply tuto !! I made a beautiful flowers !!!!
    Thank you very much Jaylynn !... Hugs

    ReplyDelete