Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Wall

It is always fun to find great inspiration in other forms of art. I took this pic of the kids one day. and The Pink Floyd song " The Wall" came to mind. The last some on the album "Outside The Wall". It symbolizes the loved one's in your life never giving up on you. no matter how high of a wall you put up. They are always there when ever the wall comes down.


Prima, Prima, and more Prima LOL. I used Pinecone on water color paper. On the back side I used tattered rose with Prima's Grid background stamp. I also used Prima's Paintable PP on the next layer. I found the sheer jeweled flowers are prima and I found them at Michaels. The roses were all white I altered them with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist (Burnt Red, Tattered Rose, Walnut Gold) I also used their clear leaves and altered them with alcohol inks.





THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND LEAVING YOUR GENEROUS COMMENTS. HUGS :)

JAMIE

13 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Jamie!!! This is AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that album, that photo....and GIRL.....U rocked the PRIMA!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!!!! I Love it so Much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful!! I love all the prima and you rock it!!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fantastic!!!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I see your stunning work like this, I feel like a novice - this is so beautiful, and I really appreciate your explaining how you created it. Great photo and perfect journaling - altogether a true work of art! I am so happy that we get to work together - your creations always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is amazing.....STUNNING!!! OK...do you want to come for a visit and teach me how to make such beautiful pages.....

    Wishing you a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow... this is just too beautiful for words... I love love love it!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my current favs on the Bad Girls site. It's been great visiting your blog I will be back. Great tutorials too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie this is so beautiful and feminine, just perfect! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice ! Very very nice!
    Love all those little details you have added to this one to make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jamie-
    this is so beautiful!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah ha.....so that's how you did it. this is so dimensional, i think one of your best. wonderful, jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GIRLIE...GIRL GIRL GIRL....this this just amazing!!! so now I want to know how you store your pages???

    ReplyDelete