Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day :)

We got to spend the holiday weekend at the Colorado River. The family was on the water all three days. Our days not ending till close to 8Pm Sat and Sun. LONG DAYS Lol......The kids loved the water and enjoyed playing with their friends. I am so thankful that my parents have a place we can go and spend time as a family.

I got the chance to take some pics this weekend too EEEkKK...That's always a good thing right :)
Well We started with Karlie not getting her way lol. But I couldn't help capturing that moment.

Here is a Pic of hubs...He is growing a monster of a goatee. Not sure if I like it or not. But he is a hottie either way lol.

My little Q the small time he was without his shirt and life vest one. What a cutie :)


The scenery is beautiful and the days were warm. It was so nice that it hadn't reached over 100 degrees.


As you can see our days were long :) Karlie couldn't keeps her eyes open while we were on the boat. It's like rocking a baby to sleep.


As the days wounded down the sun began to set, and a photographer's dream came true....a perfect sunset.




I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend. And thank you for coming by my blog :)

Hugs

Jamie

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! What a great weekend U had!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what great pics!!! The first one is a Prize!!! Love the sunset pics too!!

    Looks like a great time was had!!!

    Wishing you a Fabby day and thanks for sharing with us today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, don't you wish all weekends would be that great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fantastic weekend!!! Lots of sun and water and fun - and great pix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jamie

    I'm Stayce. I'm an educator for TA and Prima. I saw your post on the TA blog and recognized the one of what my daughter calls Mt Rushmore on the river. lol My dad has a place there too and we used to so we've been going there for 20+ years. Do you live in Cali? Where is your parents place? Sorry for all the questions. I got excited when i saw that picture. Its just south of Mcintyre park :)

    Stayce

    ReplyDelete