Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy NSD!!!

I spent all day in my room scrapbooking :D Oh heck yeah lol.

Lance and I just had our 10th wedding anniversary WOW lol So I decided to create a LO of our wedding. The Flights Of Fancy Collection was perfect for a wedding LO. I sprayed the two large flowers with Spring Rain and Sea Glass Glimmer Mist. The other Glimmer color used was Vintage Pink.




Now this month at www.ScrapGal.com we are showcasing Jenni Bowlin and Maya Road. So make sure you head over to the forum to join in on the fun.


We are also having a scavenger hunt. A photo scavenger hunt, to hell practice your photo skills as well as generate more scrappy inspiration :D There is a ScrapGal Gift Card up for grabs!!!


Last but not least we are having a two day crop as well!! Hope to see you there :D


I hope everyone has made something today and took time out of their busy schedule to create art. Hugs All

Jamie :)

13 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous!!!!
    Scavenger Hunt...what?
    I am SO there!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is just stunning!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made a bunch of stuff that i can't show yet...lol...does that count??? lol!! I love love love love love that lo!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Those photos are GORGEOUS and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the way U folded back the papers!!! ohhhhhhhhhhh and just cuz I love u...(well...I will always love u!!) U spelled "hell" instead of "help" under the photo scavenger hunt...thought U might want to fix that soooooooooooo peeps don't take it wrong! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is just lovely - it's amazing how different that paper can look depending on what you put on it, and I love the way you cut into it and created layers - that's one of your signature ideas lately - it's just stunning and so creative. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous LO, love everything about it!! And congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!!! Just filled with the most wonderful details!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 10th anniversary!!
    I just LOVE your layout!Beautiful papers and details, love how you put on the photo's!
    Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jamie this turned out beautiful. really its just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jamie,
    I wanted to come search you out b/c I just ran across your work at SB.com...while I held my little guy I got to look at some of your stuff and really felt something for it. So after coming and reading a bit more, I totally understand and see a bit of an art background. There is much depth and deliciousness (is that a word?) in everything you create!
    I will try again another time but its not letting me follow you, darn computers!
    I had a great time this morning and look forward to coming back...
    Leah
    p.s. I get to stay home with my little 3 and play all day, we're pretty lucky ladies, aren't we!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just beautiful! I have long been an admirer of your work -Fabulous and congrats on the 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous page!!! Love the canvas touches!

    And Happy 10th Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing layout!!!! love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete