Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Little This A Little That

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” ~Jamie Paolinetti

I have been searching for my imagination a lot lately. Trying to expand myself, to fight the limits my mind, moods and energy put on me. I always know when I can find that perfect source of inspiration or that "one" great idea, I can trust my moods to change, an uplift in my energy and a happy spot of well being. I often wonder if all creative people have this roller coaster of a ride sometimes. I feel almost not whole when I am not creating something. Whether it be on a scrapbook page, dimensional art, or typing words onto a screen. I am thankful to God that he has given me the ability to express myself, given me an outlet to show my imagination. Remember, when you may be feeling down or you can't seem to find that one thing that makes you happy. Create it for yourself. Use your imagination, your own inspiration and magnificent mind to uplift yourself. Lose yourself in a piece of art.

Ok so enough of my disordered ramblings :) I am so excited I get to throw my first bridal shower this weekend. My best friend and life long friend Tracie is getting married. I have been working on stuff for weeks. Her colors are red black and white. and I am having so much fun. I will show you pics this weekend of how it all turns out. Here though is the invites I created. I blurred a few details out but you get the gist of it. I am also making matching thank you cards for her too.



I have been working on some scrappy stuff as well of course but can't show you quite yet. I am also working on a couple tutorials as well. Like I said above I've been deeply trying to tap into my imagination and creativity LOL I have first day of school pics but they are on my phone :P What kind of mom am I to forget my Nikon?!? Thank Goodness I have an awesome cellphone/camera. LOL

And don't forget to read my post below about Tattered Angels Design Team call, you have until the end of the month so get started on those projects.

Hugs everyone,

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun a Bridal Shower....sounds like lots of FUN and I can't wait to see the pics!!!

    Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete