Friday, October 8, 2010

Out In The Pumpkin Patch :D

Wonderful, beautiful friends of ours, Steve and Carol ;) Invited the kids over to pick out pumpkins today.

And of course my camera got one photo out and the battery died :( So I took pictures with my phone. They have awesome affects but I was hoping to do my own :( and have larger size pics, but at least I got some lol. Q spent the whole time wiping his feet off lol. Kid has issues......no clue where he gets that from 0:)

If any of you have an android phone this is an app you can get in the droid market called Retro Camera. It comes with five different vintage cameras. It's sooo fun.









I hope everyone has a productive and fun weekend. Thank You for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Sun great pics.....You are such a great photographer!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love how you did these - really wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome pics especially to know these were taken with a camera phone. Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know that I won! I've been in LA and just had a chance to get onling to do fun stuff. I cannot locate your email to send you my info. My email is alwaysfriendli@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete