Thursday, January 20, 2011

Prima And Tattered Angels Reveal !!!

So the news is out and I am so excited to tell you about what's new at Prima and Tattered Angels. Look at the great, fun new products out this CHA :) Here are a few projects I created using them. Here is the post on Prima's Blog showing all of the lovely samples the DT made.



The colors I used on this LO (which also are Prima's Favorite colors ;)) Patina, Cranberry Zing, Suede, and Bronze.

On this corner flower I dipped the flower in the Cranberry Zing then sprayed it with Bronze to spread the color.


This necklace was made with a canvas butterfly I cut out of a 12 x 12 sheet that has many different shapes and sprayed it with Suede, stamped the leaves and embossed it with a clear coat of UTEE. Added Prima's new Vintage Trinkets to the bottom.


This headband was also made with the 12 x12 shapes sheet. I folded the flowers to make this 3D flower.




These canvas sheets absorb the glimmer mist with ease and holds your colors true. There are so many possibilities with these new Canvas sheets. Make sure to continue and check in with Prima and Tattered Angels for more CHA previews and sneak peaks.

Hugs
Jamie

8 comments:

  1. How fabulous is this new range, can't wait to get my little inky fingers on these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! HOW AWESOME is THIS?!?!?!??!? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that you crested!! That headband and necklace and the lo too ARE AMAZING! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...wow that canvas is awesome!!!!! I have to have it now!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally fell in love with these projects - love how you used the canvas!

    The shading / blending you achieved on the layout blew me away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout is beautiful! Love the butterfly necklace as I just love them, and the hairband is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally loving what you did with the flowers and that layout is super awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete