Thursday, February 3, 2011

Home from CHA Vintage Street Market

Hi there, here is a very little post....I was a bad, bad girl this weekend and took little to no pics. I was crazy busy and if I wasn't busy, my feet hurt too much to care lol. I do want to share with you a couple of photos I took inVintage Street Market's Booth. I am in love with their new kits. the paper is a great thickness for altered projects,cards, and LOs. They have fun, bold designs and colors. And they come with 2' x 3' sheets of foil paper and crepe paper HELLO lol. You really need to check out their site. My pics do not do them justice. I am so excited for them, they were my favorite new Company this year.





So as you can see this really is the extent of my pics for the weekend. My camera was in hibernation in the hotel room, feeling very neglected. I may just have to search facebook for pics lol.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool goodies they have!! And hehehehehehe... we didn't even get a photo of us with Chez this year... we suck! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete