Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scrappin' Away

Prima has their Monthly Product Picks for the month. I love all of the green! It reminds me of the first signs of Spring and of course St. Patty's Day :)


Here is my take on the color palette and highlighting some of the Picks.




And I also sent off my submissions for the final round of Graphic 45's Design Team Call.
I altered this book using Graphic 45 Le Cirque Paper Line. The front was painted with acrylic paint to give the appearance of a circus tent. Adding just a touch of dark brown paint took my gold and red tent to completely different level. I wish I had taken before and afters. Shading creates so much dimension.



I also used Le Cirque on this LO. I drew out the white title with a white Prismacolor pencil. I'm not a big fan of scrapbooking holiday themes, I know how lame. But i loved these pics of the kids from Halloween, and they fit perfectly with the paper.


I will fully admit, I am not a card maker lol. Here is my attempt. I added Glimmer Glaze to elements of the card to make them stand out.


I wish everyone in the last round the greatest of luck with their submissions and can't wait to see the new Design Team. Have a great week and create!

Jamie

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! All of these are GORGEOUS!!! You are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Queen of dimension!! You have such an amazing style!
    I hope you are doing well! Have a fabulous day!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous submissions, Jamie!! I love that circus book!! Hope you're doing well and good luck on the G45 bid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so beautiful! I cannot imagine that you will not be selected. I have a question(s) about the Prima BAP and color layout requirements - do you know if you have to use strictly Prima products - and I don't seem to be finding Prima alphas - do you know where to order them - and which are your favorites? Good luck and have a creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous...this line looks like it was a lot of fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete