Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's official!!


I can now share with EVERYONE :) That I was honored to be asked to join this new company Basically Bare Please make sure to check out their site and their wonderful projects. Here is just one that I have created using one of their cupcake sets.



I took the cardboard cupcake bottom and dipped it in UTEE Giving it a deep glossy look, the top was altered with Tattered Angels Chalkboard spray and then also dipped in UTEE to protect the color. I added sprinkles with Ranger Inc. White enamel and the cherry is also Basically Bare. Altered with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, thread and a little cherry added. A perfectly little piece of trendy jewelry.


I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Jamie

6 comments:

  1. What a saaaweet necklace for a young lady!!! I went to the shop and I loooove the camera and film , dress forms, banners and pennants... Its cool that you can order canvas, chipboard or acrylic !! Wish I could attend your class on the 7th!!! Living in Oklahoma bites! Best wishes on your class and have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!!! I love the look of their products and I know that you will really rock their stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooo hoooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS girl!!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! So very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, that is the cutest necklace ever~ Love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome is that?? That looks/sounds like a YUMMY place to be designing for! Can't wait to see you show off some things!!

    ReplyDelete