Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thank YOu Prima!!

Yesterday was our last day as 2010 Prima Design Team. I can not fully describe how amazing these women are. Sharon is an AMAZING Design team coordinator !! Always available to answer questions, lend support, and motivation. The unbelievably talented women I met and got to know were encouraging and gracious! They helped me push myself in my designs and as a person. I am so thankful for the chance to work along side some of the best artists and women I know. Thank You!!

Take a look at some of their BEST work, that Sharon had posted of the blog yesterday. True inspiration!

Thank You Prima for the opportunity !!!

Here are a couple of my favorite Prima pieces I created this last year.








Hugs
Jamie

7 comments:

  1. *sigh* I will miss you on their team... you know I always LOVED your creations with them...and always told you that you should be on their team!! Soooooooo glad you had the chance!!! love you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had the chance. I love your work,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie! You`ll be greatly missed at Prima! You are such an inspiration, girl! Keep on the good work!!!! And of course thank you for all the projects you created through the year!!!! Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that some BEAUTIFUL STUFF girl!!! what an opportunity to be a part of such and amazing team!!

    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful creations!!!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love to see your creations and congrats on making the DT again - looking forward to seeing lots more truly inspiring art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Prima projects - they are always so detailed.
    Great to see you still at Paper Issues and look forward to seeing lots more of your awesome work!
    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete