In case you missed my last Live With Prima show I wanted to share the video with you.
- 537692- Petite Mums Amber
- 537951- Pearl Penache Cider
- 539498- Primrosa Sangria
- 540043- Tiny Tots Brownie Mix
- 539061- Valentine Vine White
- 536954- Felt De Vines
- 841713- Paisley Road Collection- Assam (2 pieces)
- Walnut Hollow Wood plank Approx. 9 x 12"
- Martha Stewart Multi Surface Chalkboard paint. (Any chalkboard paint will work)
- Broad paint brush (sponge soaks up too much of the paint)
- Micro beads in gold
- Distress Inks (Colors used: Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Barn Door)
- Embossing powders in Gold and copper or close proximity
- Glimmer Glaze (Color used: Orange Crush)
- Heat gun
- Craft knife with fresh blade
- 3D foam squares or dimensional Adhesive
- Glossy Accents or Zip Dry (Any liquid Adhesive you can set Micro Beads with.
Here is the Ustream Video. A piece of the beginning was cutoff but I go back over the steps so no worries Enjoy :D
Also here is a little sneak of my next LWP classes for next month ;)
Hope to see you next month at the Live With Prima Shows :)