Saturday, December 10, 2011

Live With Prima Preview





Catching up here a bit :) Here is a recap of my last class and I wanted to share with you m classes this month. Some FUN projects coming.



I created a version of the Altered books I create, for the Christmas holiday. I loved the how Prima's Jack N Jill worked. And the Flocked Rub-ons were a perfect finishing touch. I hope you enjoy and would love any input you have ;)

Now for the month of December :) I will be doing one of my classes with my crafty little daughter. This class will be perfect to watch with your daughter, niece, granddaughter, or just that artistic little girl at heart. We will be creating mixable, wearable pieces using Prima's flowers, buttons, and masks. We will also alter a scarf perfect for the chilly winter days. :)

Tuesday December 20th at 5:00PM PST on Ustream (Supplies needed coming soon)

This project is perfect last minute gift or a fun accessory for yourself. Your Memories Here carries a wide variety of Live With Prima Kits and products. Make sure to check in for all of your supply needs.

For my second class next month I will be showing you ways you can alter acrylic with embossing powders, staz-on inks, heat gun, and of course Prima's yummy embellishments.
Thursday December 22nd at 6:30PM PST

This handsome album would be perfect to commemorate your New Years Eve or a romantic Anniversary.




Thank you for swinging by my blog. I hope you have a inspirational and productive weekend. 


Hugs To All


Jamie D.


No comments:

Post a Comment