Monday, January 9, 2012

CHA New Products

Hi everyone:) It's that time of year to save our pennies, bookmark those websites, and wipe the drool off of our computers. Yep it's CHA time again and this year I have a little bit of exciting news to share. Prima has used a few of my flower designs in their release!!! I know pinch me please. It is like a dream come true for me. I wanted to share a couple of designs today with you. (I have a few more to come) They are felt flowers I designed. I love the felt for it's warm and comfortable feel and the beaded accents add a quality feel. They even come ready with leaves and/or stems.  I put a lot of thought in these and Prima has brought them to you amazingly!(I expected nothing less). These flowers will be perfect for any project. Scrapbook pages, cards, mixed media art, mini albums, or wearable art. Their material with withstand being compressed in an album or worn on a hat. There is an array of colors and styles fit for everyones style. I hope you enjoy them as well. Again here are a couple sneak peeks and more to come!


"Encore" Felt Flowers. Look at the hand stitching and bead work. With rich color and diminution. 
"Cassie" Felt flowers. These can be opened up or kept closed. but inside is more beading detail. They have stems that can be twisted and curled to add detail to your projects.


Make sure to check out Prima's other release peeks. Prima's Blog
Thank You for stopping by the blog today. Have a wonderful week and create something amazing!!

P.S. I have a Facebook page now, where I share all of my artsy goings and doings and upcoming classes. I'd love to see you there and if you do so before this Friday you can be entered in for a creative giveaway.

Hugs
Jamie D.

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! That is soooooooooooo exciting Jamie!! LOVE them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! No wonder Prima snapped them up! I would! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are the Cassie flowers named for CB????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie's flowers are fantastic! Great red on the Encore.

    ReplyDelete