Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Incase You Missed The Live With Prima Show...

Here is the video of last Thursday's Live With Prima show. I showed how you can alter the new Prima Mixed Media albums. I also shared how to use those mixed media skills on the inside of the album as well. I have been working on more interior pages tutorials to share with you, but computer glitches have pushed those back a tad :? I hope to have more videos on more art journal pages up very SOON!!! I apologize to the lovely ladies from my Stamping Details class for the delay!

Well here is the video :) Enjoy!!!


        

If you have any questions please fell free to ask. If you are just starting out in the Mixed Media style, don't be intimidated, you'll be surprised at how freeing it truly is :)

Hugs
Jamie D


www.jamiedoughertydesigns.com


1 comment: