Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wood Isn't Only Made for Building!

 I recently found some 12x12 pieces of wood at my local Michaels craft store and thought I would give painting on them a try. All I can say is .....I love them!!! Here is a piece I created for Prima/CHA. I used Golden art mediums along with Prima flowers, watercolor pencils, and other paints and sprays.

I framed the wood piece with one of Prima's wood frames. They have them available in brown(shown), black, and white.


I love Prima's new wooden doors! 



I have some new things coming up on my website later this week. I can't wait to share!!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. Everyone at CHA I wish you a fun and safe trip.



Hugs
Jamie D.

7 comments:

  1. Jamie you do such gorgeous art!!

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  2. You.inspire.me.period.

    Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This piece is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the prettyest ever saw.. wow im toung tyed...tfs your tallent...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutly amazing....tfs your tallent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an amazing artist! I just love your work, it's stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete