Welcome, welcome, to the Shimmerz Paints "We're Thankful" Blog Hop!
The holidays are quickly approaching, and we will soon be entering into the gift giving season. Before black friday appears though, we want to remember all the things that we are thankful for this year. We've decided to put on a blog hop, telling you things that we are thankful for and along the way we will share with you our own personal favorite Shimmerz Products, and give you the opportunity to win some fabulous prizes! Have you seen our new collection? It's made up of of 4 new vibez colors, shimmering with golden luster! They will work amazingly with our holiday collection that we are re-releasing for the holidays! If you didn't get the opportunity to snag these last year, now is your chance!
To play along with us, visit the following links, leave a comment everywhere you go, and finally, once you end up on the Shimmerz blog page, tell us something that you are thankful for and what Shimmerz Paint product you wish you had. Make sure to leave a comment everywhere though, because there are a couple of prizes hidden within some of the Ed team, and DT blog posts! (To be eligible to win these, you must have left a comment on their blog hop post.)
Here are the links, in case you get lost somewhere around the way.
You have until November 25 to enter, and we will notify all the winners sometime shortly after!!
- Shimmerz: http://shimmerzpaints.blogspot.com/
- Stacey Young: http://staceyeyoung.blogspot.com/
- Jamie Dougherty: http://www.jaylynnscraps.com/
- Roberta Cardoni: http://atreborhobby.blogspot.com/
- Lydell Quin: http://lydellquin.blogspot.com/
- Heidi Kelley: http://seesterk.blogspot.com/
- Lene Nabon: http://nabon.blogspot.com/
- Naomi Capps: http://naopcapps.blogspot.com/
- BACK TO.......Shimmerz: http://shimmerzpaints.blogspot.com/
Here are a few videos to get you inspired to use those new Shimmerz paints on your next project!!!