Friday, February 15, 2013

Announcements Aplenty

I have a lot coming up this year and wanted to share a few things on the list. I hope you can join me in one way or another. On of the best parts of all of this is meeting people!
 
Coming up on March 3rd, myself and Charity Wings will be in North Park in San Diego county at Thorn Street Brewery!! Charity Wings will be hosting an event to help raise money for their new Charity Wings Art Center. I will be there with my first solo art exhibit as well as creating a live painting there at the event. We will have all of my artwork posted online as well during the event for sale, so you will have a chance to purchase if you like. Charity Wings will also have a silent auction with pieces be local artists. Make sure to come by if you are local or join us online that afternoon and have some fun :D For ticket info if you would like to come down click HERE

Here are a couple pieces I will have at the exhibit.


I also have a class in San Diego on Feb. 23rd. at Stamping Details. Space is limited so if you would like to sign up for the class make sure to contact Stamping Details to reserve your spot. 

I am still taking sign ups for my online workshop. All of the info can be found on my newly renovated website EEEEKKK 


click on the Bloom Girls Workshop tab at the top of the site.

Hugs and happy creating everyone!!!






3 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING my friend!!!! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey!! Jaime, this is so cool and I'm excited for you, what an awesome opportunity this is for you to have your first solo exibit!! WOW! I wish I could go to both your exibit and workshop....I used to live in San Diego, Oceanside actually but thought it to be a great idea to raise my kids in a small, way smaller town here in Oregon. If I was still in SD, I would be there in a heartbeat!! *Sean Connery voice* "God Speed my friend!" lol... Have fun, Hugs, Jules:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - your work is awesome - well done on having your own exhibition - that's just fabulous!

    Wouls love to join you on-line for a workshop someday.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete