Friday, November 22, 2013

Art Doll...Tis the Season

I've got another art doll done! She is one of my favorites :D THis little angel measures approx. 17" high and has been sculpted atop of a metal birdcage. She is sculpted out of La Doll stone clay and polymer clay.


Her coloring was done with PanPastels. I used gold leaf on her bodice and then gave it a patina'd finish. Her clothes were made from natural cotton and lace trims. I finished off her top with real pearls. 


SHe can be found on my etsy shop ready to be taken home for the HOLIDAYS <3 nbsp="" p="">

I also do custom orders as well. Have your very own Bloom Girl Art Doll created just in time for Christmas. 


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a creative weekend. 

Jamie 





1 comment:

  1. I never saw where you announced the winner of your Mixed Media blog prize for the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop. I presume you selected one and emailed them. Do you plan to post the winner? Thanks!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete