Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Friends that Bloom Together Stay Together!


Seriously having so much with all these NEW Bloom Girls and Guy! I can't stop!!!! This project is filled with coloring, spraying, layers and even embossing!!! Ya Embossing!!!! Lol!
I hope you all enjoy and are inspired to play along and make a project of your own!!!

Step 1


Using Jamie's NEW Floral stamp set I stamped along the page diagonally with my Versamark. Using clear embossing powder on black paper really makes it shine!

Step 2


Splatter, Splatter and more Splatter all over my page with Prima's Color Bloom Spray's Peony and Glistening Waves!! LOVE all that mica!!! 

Step 3
 

Stamping each Bloom Girl/Guy out with a permanent ink and cutting each out in circles (deciding what parts of each stamp I wanted to keep). After cutting them out I just layered them on black card stock the black circles being about 3/4" bigger.
Coloring!!!!! Man I love this part!!! Lol! I may have even went a little color happy, coloring way more girls/guy then I needed, but really I couldn't stop!!!! 

Step 4


Using pieces from the Stamped images, I grabbed a couple sizes of circle punches and punch out circles adding or matching up to my original stamped images and coloring them to match. Making a really cool layered affect!

Step 5

Using pop dots I added 3 of the Bloom Girls/Guy onto my page. Once adhered I decided my page needed some black, embossed circles. So stamping and embossing the NEW Floral stamp onto black card stock I took my circle punches and punch a bunch out in different sizes. Of course they need to be Splattered as well. So I color bloom splattered with the same Colors as above. Once dried I pop-dotted them all around the page adding more dimension. 


Step 6


Adding Prima Flowers, leaves and glass beads just finished the page off. I am so happy how it turned out!!! .



 
Here's some close ups




Thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you make!!!!

Xoxo
Courteney McMillan-Gibson

List of Prima Products Used
980290-Bloom Girl "Catrina" 
980306-Bloom Girl "Emily"
980337-Bloom Boy "Quentin"
980313- Bloom Girl "Floral"
573942- Color Bloom Spray Peony
573942-Color Bloom Spray Glistening Waves
566197- Queen Mary Smoke Flowers
549572- Aire Collection Flowers
571917- Florella Flower Green leaves
961695- Glass Beads Zinc

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I love the layered effect with all the different sized circles on that black background. Gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber cool love the layered pieces with so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete