Tuesday, April 7, 2015

1 Paper, 1 Stamp Set and 3 Different cards!

Hi there Blooming Friends!

It's Mindy here and today I have a few cards to share with you. 
I took 1 piece of paper, and one stamp set and made 3 very different cards! The stamp set I used is 'Bloom Girl Anneli'. I wanted to show you all that you can use just certian elements from the stamps to create different looks. This lets you really get the most out of these gorgeous images. 

A lot of paper companies are producing those 12x12 sheets and one side is all different journaling cards. Well this is from Prima's Coffee Break Collection. All I did was cut up a few of my favorite Journaling Cards.


I stamped Anneli's Face in the corner of the largest piece. Then used the lined part of the journaling card to stamp the bird and sentiment. 


I then added some scraps of paper from the same collection and I also took some Bloom Girl Element Chipboard pieces, misc tags and some Prima Flowers and added them to my cards. I also used lots of 3d foam dots!





There you have it. 1 paper, 1 stamp set and 3 super fun cards! I hope you enjoyed my project. 
Don't forget to visit soon for another stunning project from one of my amazing Bloom Girl Sisahs!

Supplies

980153 - Bloom- ChipBoard Pieces


578446 - Cafe Mocha Flowers

Coffee Break Paper Collection

980276 - Bloom Girl Anneli Stamp

980108 - Bloom Brads 

No comments:

Post a Comment