Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sharon Stencil in Summer Fun!


Hey Everyone! Courteney here! 
I hope everyone is getting some warm weather finally. Here in Edmonton, Alberta we are having a bit of a heat wave which really doesn't happen very often, so we are soaking it up. LOL! 
Today I have made another fun but simple layout for you in hopes that you will play along. I used quit a few house hold items as well. Enjoy!!

Step 1


Using Prima's Texture Basic Paper Pad I grabbed a plain tan piece, then using Finnabairs Butterfly stencil and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I sponged with the distress applicator diagonally across the page. Then taking plain masking tape I placed three vertical pieces onto the page.

Step 2 



Using only half of Prima's NEW Cling Stamp and permanent ink I stamped it several times around my page adding another layer of texture.
Then mixing a
pink gelato in with Molding Paste, I made a pretty pink paste. Grabbing Jamie's "Sharon" stencil and placing her half way onto my page I put the pink molding paste through it, creating just half of the image onto my page.
Then on the other side of the page I carefully stenciled in a pink butterfly using the same "Sharon" stencil. 
 To add another layer I splattered a light blue paint all over my page. 

Step 3



Grabbing an empty paper towel roll, I dipped the end into green paint and using it like a stamp I made green circles around the page. 
Backing my photo onto with Prima's new butterfly paper line. Cutting out both fairies, the tag and 4 small strips from the papers line I layered them onto the page. Sticking 2 piece of brown paper bag be hide my layered photo for a one more extra pop.

Step 4


 
Using Prima's NEW Butterfly flowers I pop dotted onto the page. Tucking some be hide my photo, at the top and side. Then fussy cutting out one of the tiny butterfly's from the paper line I glued one pink butterfly onto the large pink flower. 
Of course last but not least I added Prima's NEW Butterfly "Say it in Crystals" along the top and bottom of my photo. 






Using lots of items from home can be fun and add some very cool layers to any project. I hope you enjoyed my layout and I look forward to see what inspiration you take from it. Thank you for stopping by.
Xoxo
Courteney Gibson
Visit my blog at


Supply List
980238- Sharon Stencil
579388- Butterfly Say it in Crystals
580636- Butterfly Pupa Flowers
580124- Cling Stamp
961329- Finnabair Butterflies Stencil
845780- Texture Pad Basic
951184- Butterfly Princess Papillon
951191- Butterfly Vintage Collage

1 comment: