Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fun and Easy Layout using NEW Bloom Girl Ginger!!!!




Hello Everyone! Courteney here,
 I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying our last bit of summer before the kids are back at school. I know that my kids can’t wait to get back or is that me?? LOL! This month everyone is busy so I thought I would make a fun and easy project so everyone will have time to be inspired and play along.
 I hope you all enjoy!!



Step 1
Using Prima's Debutante-Lovely Flowers paper and my Prima 12x12 stencil, I grabbed my pencil crayons. First coloring in my roses, moving the stencil around my page to get the rose where I wanted. Then taking my green pencil crayon and the same stencil I started adding leave's where and how I wanted.



 
Step 2
Using the same Prima 12x12 stencil, my black Archival Ink and sponge, I inked through using only the little circles.




Step 3
Here's my FAVOURITE part!!!!!! 
The NEW and super cute Bloom Girl Ginger!!!!!!!!! I love everything about her. Using my Copic pens to color her skin and my Faber Castell pencil crayons to color in her hair, rose and outfit. She turned out fabulous. Seriously her freckles are soooooo cute!!!!





Step 4
Adding Bloom Girl Ginger to my page using pop-dots.





Step 5
Using a sponge I added some splashes of Gesso, just sponging around my page almost like clouds.Then using Primas Mica Powder in Lipstick I dipped my finger in gel medium and rubbed some pretty pink here and there on my page.




Step 6
Grabbing some Prima Debutante paper I made some rolled roses. Gluing them down around Ginger. Using Primas fun Metal Die-Cuts, I made leaves using a small piece of Garden Fable paper. Then Adding some Prima flowers to the spaces in between. Carefully using a paint brush and my Heavy Gel Medium i dipped my brush in Prima's Crystal Glass Beads just adding some dimension to the page here and there with glass bead sparkle.
BANG she's done. Fun, Quick and Easy!!!!!
I love how it turned out!!!






Here are some close ups and the finished project.
 






Thank you so much for stopping by. The Bloom Girls Team has some amazing projects and inspiration coming this month using all Jamies NEW stamps!!! 
STAY TUNED!!!
xoxoxo
Courteney Gibson 
https://poshcreates.wordpress.com/

Supply List
580766- Garden Fable - Everbloom
961671- Glass Beads Crystal
962463- Mica Powder Lipstick
847180- Debutante - Lovely Flowers
847159- Debutante - Regency Roses
572242- 12 x 12 Stencil
572839- Metal Die-Cuts Leaves



1 comment: