Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Yuck!!!

Good Morning everyone!!! I'm whooped and it's only 11:45am Lance and dad flew to WA to drive a truck back . Needless to say I waited up for DH to get home this morning. BIG mistake!!! 4:30 is way too late. But my nerves got the best of me when 1am rolled around and still no hubby. Well I'm quipped with a Red Bull. So I should survive.

I did get a few projects done this weekend :) I'll try posting them later. Or you can check them out over at SIS tv. Turned out pretty good.

CHARGERS SUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! WTH They LOST AGAIN I'm so done! ;)

1 comment:

  1. you are not done, I am not done and you cannot bail on the chargers until I do. How much do I love that you are a fan!!!!!! I'll keep my eye out, and I should get some goodness out to you. What do you like?

    ReplyDelete