Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Top 5 For Me :(

Well I kind of saw it coming ......But I still am a little bummed. It might make me a sore loser or conceded but I thought I made a good enough collection to make the top 5. My presentation didn't help me and now I look at my collection and it might have been seen as over worked. Maybe next time. :/ Can't please everyone all the time. I just had to get it out and not let it bother me:)

I so do not want to take ANYTHING away from the girls who were chosen. Their work is amazing!!!!!! I wish I could be in their shoes right now but they were better artists. CONGRATS to the top five. I can't wait to see what they create, and who makes it to the ultimate spot of number one. Beautiful work, beautiful people, and beautiful souls. :) GOOD LUCK <3

3 comments:

  1. Bummer...but you are still one of the most talented people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did a fantastic job!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs my dear!!!!!!!!!! I still WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVE that collection U created.....AMAZING work and AMAZING effort....and JUST remember...U beat me out!!! LOL :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete