Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Little correction :)

Ok don't get me wrong I love all of the praise, but I didn't make the digi LO on my last post. It is just a ad. for our Fall Haul!! :D One of the talented girls from ScrapGal made it. Sorry for the confusion.

Also I am now on Book 5 of Sookie Stackhouse. The last one was the best yet. And for those of you who have read it. Eric is HOT :D And thanks to everyone for the book suggestions, I will have these done probably by the end of the month so I am definitely looking for new reading material. I do have "The Host" that I can read. If anyone has read that please let me know what you thought.

4 comments:

  1. YAH for Sookie! These are my favorite...I'm on the second to the last one that's been released and I'm trying to make them last. I absolutely love Eric...yummy! Are you watching True Blood as well?

    Haven't read The HOST, but I didn't hear too many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe....U are tooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! And i gotta check out these books! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I loved The Host more than the Twilight series. It's a very different book and not about vampires. It's based on the concept from an old sci-fi movie that I have actually seen on tv, and I really like the author's unique point of view throughout the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I told you Eric was smokin hot! Have you seen the actor that plays him on the show? YUM.
    Have a great weekend, Jamie!
    :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete