Sunday, September 27, 2009

ScrapGal Wrap Up!!!

It was a lot of fun this weekend scrapping with my girls over at ScrapGal. I got a few projects done :) And can I just give a shout out to Chris A. for entering sooo many wonderful projects!!! WOW GIRL!!!!

Well here are some of my LOs and even a card.
PP used Websters Pages,Hambley, Cosmo Cricket
This first one is for a challenge I hosted for Friday night. Pick your favorite childhood book and scrap about it. Mine was The Giving Tree. :) I used TA glimmer mists to creat the background(Sunflower,olive vine, Key lime)


Papers used on this Lo are Cosmo Cricket, and Pink Paislee


PP used Prima, Cosmo Cricket
The owl stamp and the colors I used are also TA. Glimmers used (sunflower, coffee shop, pine cone, and cinder)


Thanks for taking the time to look. And again Thank You to everyone who had joined in on the fun!!

One more note!! You only have a couple days left to enter TAAFOMFT challenge. Your favorite Room!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jaimie....just adore these....I love your style!!!! Wishing you a great week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I read on your blog about the Scrapgal crop - it was lots of fun and I got several pix scrapped that had just been sitting in my photo basket. Always love your layouts and that owl card is really charming. I keep meaning to ask you - what is the thing you put them on for the photographs - is it something to hold flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love U more and more and more each day!!!!! My all TIME FAVE BOOK is The Giving Tree too!!!! In fact....I have a copy of it sitting in front of me on my desk!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's and that card....the tree is AWESOME!!!!!! And I saw all that Chris did this weekend....wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!! And thanks for the fave things shout out my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, I love the black ink look on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts and I love that card!I'm so loving the glimmermist!And Chris is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so diggin' that owl card. I LOVE your blog header too!!!! REALLY AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you do beautiful work Jamie! I love your tree - is it misted? And the way you used the earth love line is fabulous!

    Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... in love with all the work - did you do all that during the crop? logged on but because of the time difference here in singapore, didn't get a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! those pages look awesome and i love that owl on that card! what a gorgeous detailed stamp! thanks for sharing you work!
    hugs
    mo

    ReplyDelete