Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Hello everyone. Can you believe we only have like a week left before Christmas!! *Scream*Scream* LOL Yeah I'm one of those last minute shoppers. I have been scrapping though. Here are a few projects I've been working on, using Websters Pages. I love their Christmas lines. They never over do it and still looks soft and pretty. I am very much the Victorian Christmas. Not a huge fan of your a typical RED and GREEN lol.

Karls my little best friend always inspires me. Even when she's been running around on a sugar high, playing in the dirt. I love that girl :) On this LO I used a fun little pen. It's a snow marker, made by Marvy. You draw and then heat it up with your heat gun and it puffs up like snow. I know they've been around forever. But it was fun to resurrect an oldie but goodie.

On the vellum background of the Lo I used alcohol ink and my can of compressed air to ink the page. The vellum helped spread the ink out and give it a watercolored look.


Here is a close up of some of the snow Marker. Adding to the already beautiful Prima Flower. I also used it on the birdcages as well.


My next Christmas project I made a tree. I used different trims and PP to spiral up a chipboard cone. The paper spiral flowers are accented with Martha Stewart MicroBeads. I lightly dabbed Tombow Mono Multi glue around the edges and poured the beads over the top. Once the glue set, I have yet to lose any :) The Websters Bloomers trim and altered it with Tattered ANgels Glimmer Mist. The color I used was Candy Cane. The bottom of the tree is a wooden candle holder I found unfinished at Michaels. It's painted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze (Cowboy)


You know me, you don't often see me make cards, I don't know why but I find them extremely difficult to make. I promised Lance though that I would make them this year for the family :P


Merry Christmas everyone. Also don't forget to upload your Holiday projects over on Paper Issues !! :) We'd love to see what has been getting you into the holiday spirit. Have a wonderful rest of the week :)

Jamie

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL.....as always...hmmm...
    wonder what they are for??!??!??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! You are soooooooooooo inspiring Jamie!! These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee that tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love!!! Stunning!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects - that tree is truly stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete