Monday, March 7, 2011

A Few Projects to Start The Week

Mondays! Who's idea was it really to create Monday? lol Don't mind me I've been up since 3am this morning, so my mind is ready for bed already :)

But anyways...I made a few projects I would like to share with you.

Here is my take on this months Build A Page with Prima.


I used papers from The Reflections Collections to create this LO of little Q man. I love the rich warm colors. I used an 8x8 mask and outlined it in pen and then took a prismacolor pencil and shaded around it.

I Love these flowers!!


Also this month I worked with fabric and the always amazing Tattered Angels paints. My first piece is an apron I made out of white flannel and altered it with glimmer mist. I layered and blended the colors. (Pomegranate, Fully Purple, Wild Currant, June Berry Wine, and Raven) I even added little holders on the bow for scissors, pens, ect.


My little Kewpie Doll needed a dress so I reused a pair of Karlie's worn out jeans and made this dress out of them. I added a doily and some Prima Lace trim to finish it off. (Bahama Blue, Raven, Autumn Nights, Candy Apple Red, and Cranberry Zing)


And last but not least I used the same white flannel as the apron and made this headband. Using Glimmer Glam, glaze and mist I stiffened the material and made this flower. (Peach Bellini Glam, Orange Crush glaze, and Marmalade Glimmer Mist)



When using mists on an item you may use often try treating it with scotch guard. It will make it possible to spot treat. Happy Monday everyone and I hope you have a wonderful week. :)

Jamie

6 comments:

  1. Love all these goodies...great LO with the Sketch...those flowers are soooooo pretty!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, all of them! I especially like how you used the mask for the BAP LO! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous!! That headband looks like it should be on my head! I love it!!!!! I hope your body lets you rest soon!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewpie doll is so stinkin cute. And holy wowza, that masked border is awesome. A labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooooooooooo AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!!WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the little doll i want to collect those..wow your amazing.

    ReplyDelete