Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Live With Prima Valentines

Hello all!! It's Tuesday and only a week away from Valentines Day!! I wanted to share a technique driven project I created using Prima and a few art mediums. Even if you are new to using mediums this is a fun class to watch.




Here is the Live With Prima class. I hope you enjoy the techniques and the project. Have a creative week :)



Don't forget to check out Live With Prima tonight!! 5PM PST, Cari Fennell has an awesome tag class to share with you!

Hugs All
Jamie D.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!! I always love love love love the details you do in your creations! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Great blog! I'm a new blogger/writer and I just added myself to your followers for support, Maybe you could come follow me too?
    thanks!
    Emily from http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete