Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Greetings

  It's Thursday and I still have at least four more days worth of work this week lol. It's that the way it goes though? I would like to share this Easter Card I did using Canvas Corp.'s New Easter papers. It is a 6x6 card with black and white checkered paper then I added a distressed piece of Lime green & white ribbon paper. I added black and white gesso to the card's layers to help add texture. I then layered a piece of orange and white dot distressed paper. I used jute and made a lasso background for my little fussy cut bunny and CC tag. The alphas are by Prima. 




 Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all have a safe and blessed weekend. Also I will not be doing my Live With Prima class tomorrow night I am rescheduled for the 19th of this month. SO sorry for the inconvenience but make sure to still check in to watch Sherry Mendoza, as she will be teaching you a really fun card technique. 


Hugs
Jamie D.

1 comment: