Friday, June 22, 2012

On The Writing Front

  I ordered the proof for my second paperback today! It's like waiting for a new child to come...seriously. I created the cover again and wanted to share it. It has a darker tone to it but so does the book--I felt it fits the story and gives a little insight into what is to come. I would love to hear what you think of it.
  Part of the attraction to books are their covers. If the cover doesn't look attractive or appealing most likely a person won't even bother to pick it up. It could be the next great American novel but if it has a less than par cover no one will ever experience it's greatness.


Now that this book is finished I have a few (yes I said few) others I am working on. I have a young adult paranormal story that is coming along smoothly. A vampire story I am at the moment at a crossroads with and a third book in the Brand Series. The third and forth books in the Brand Series will be in the POV of Sam's sister Babs aka Barbra. She has a different outlook on life and i think it will be fun to hear what she thinks. If you've read about her she has a lot of opinions.

Hope everyone has a creative and productive weekend.

Hugs
Jamie D


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to owning this book! It will go good with my other book.....

    ReplyDelete