Monday, February 3, 2014

When I think of February....

When I think of February I think of one thing...Valentine's Day. SO I had a few spare, precious moments of silence last night, I know how did that happen. I decided to work in my art journal a bit.


I love working on two pages when I Journal. Sometimes my pages run horizontal and sometime vertical. I like how you can change it up ;) This page was a V-Day inspired page. I use PanPastels to color the background, dress, and hearts. India Ink to paint in the words and splatter; and pen and pencil to sketch and outline. 


The Art journal is by Dyan Reaveley, it's part of her Ranger Ink collection. The pages are nice and thick and work well with all art mediums. 


Take your creativity and jot something down in a journal, you'll find that you stay more creative and inspired if you take just a few minutes a day to make something. 

Have a great week and happy creating. Also The Bloom Girls Workshop 2 just started. There's still time to sign up. We have a great group of artists already signed up and started. 


Hugs
Jamie D.





No comments:

Post a Comment