DT Stephanie here to show you a mini-album that I created from start to finish with gorgeous ribbons from May Arts and Prima marketing amazing products. I just feel so inspired when I put them all together with a Bloom Girl! The plus side is that you even have all the instructions to reproduce this at home/in store! In this tutorial, Bloom Girl Jing was already coloured in a no-line technique with Copics markers, but you can do the same with stamping her in pale ink (Memento Desert Sand, in this case) and that's it!
Here's how to do the Jing Mini-Album Project:
- Cut 2 pieces of chipboard to 7”x6¼”
- Cover both with patterned papers. I recommend using strong adhesive.
- Add 3 pieces of trimmings one over the other on the binding edge.
- Pierce holes for the binding. You could go with a regular 3-rings method or with a binding tool like the Cinch.
- Add piece of trimming to the bottom.
- Half-stamp your favourite image of the Bloom Girls collection in light ink and colour it, while leaving the flowers/details blank. Fussy cut it.
- Cut a squared piece of patterned paper and mat it with 2 cardstocks.
- Pop up everything on 3D foam dots.
- Add flowers and other types of embellishments ; you’re done!
Products used :
Bloom Girl Jing stamp 980191
Almanach paper collection 12”x12”
Prima Flowers 571214, 571177
Wood Icons Epiphany collection 576059
Shabby Chic Treasures Metal Door Lock 892425
May Arts ribbons : 384-09, 393-09, 353-09, 433-10, 379-09, 353-10, 468-10, RG10