Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You are exceptionally amazing!

Hello beauties!
Zoey's here for a quick and easy masculine TAG you can make using the brand new amazing Quentin Stamp!! I always wanted a male stamp and this is just perfect!

What I used to create this card is :

From Prima Marketing:
- Bloom Cling Stamp Quentin (#980337)
- 6x6 Stencil Spark (#980399)
- Rub Ons Just Corina (#820978 - Retired)
- Art Basics 3D Matte Gel (#961398)
- Art Basics Heavy Gesso (#961442)
- Art Basics Modeling Paste (#961411)
- Color Bloom Spray (#573881 ,  #573836, #573805,#573829, #573843, #573799, #573928)

Other: 
- Manila paper
- Old page book
- Washi Tape

I started by covering a piace of Manila paper, cut into a TAG shape, with washi tape and some other scrap papers I had lying over my desk. 
I also covered the entire surface with strips of old paper book page. To glue the papers down I used the Art Basics 3D Matte Gel then I dried it with the heat gun.


When the TAG was dry I added a wash of Art Basics Heavy Gesso and water to tone down the very yellowish paper, I again dry the TAG with the heat gun.
I used the 6x6 Stencil Spark and Art Basic Modeling Paste to add some texture, this time I let it air dry because I prefer the result. I find that when I let the Modeling Paste dry by air the edge are more sharp.


I used the Art Basics 3D Matte Gel again as a glue -- this time I glued down some gears I had on my stash. I used plenty of the 3D Matte Gel because I wanted to be extremely sure that the gears were not moving once dry.


Then I added a bunch of Bloom Spray, I added them randomly and helped them mixing by adding also a bit of water. I moved the tag around without worrying if there were some drips. I think they add even more texture!


I dried again perfectly the tag and again I added some gesso. I added gesso because I wanted a "light' spot where to add my Quentin! I stamped it using Archival Ink and then with Distress Markers I colored his lovely face.


I stamped the sentiment over another scrap paper I had over my desk and added some stickers to complete the sentiment....
And here's the finished tag!

What do you think about it? 





I hope this TAG inspired you and enjoy your Quentin stamp !!! 

Stay happy, stay creative...till next time!





4 comments: