Thursday, May 21, 2015

Wall Clock with Milagros

Hi Bloom fans Milagros here with you! It is always an exciting week when we get to showcase the awesome Bloom Girls products in several forums at the same time.  Have you visited the Prima blog this week? The girls are showcasing the 6x12 stencils, awesome stuff I tell you! You can also find a wall clock I created on their Instagram feed @primamarketinginc or @milagroscrivera !

 
 
But since you are here let me break it down for you!
Paint a wood blank wood round in white.  I am using a 14" Walnut Hollow blank
After the paint dries give it a coat of clear gesso the width of the stencil.
Once the gesso dries you are ready to have fun with the Prima watercolor pencils
 who doesn't love a rainbow? My daughter organizes my cardstock in that order, my paint, everything! And she is the inspiration behind this piece, a fun and bright home décor piece!


Now take a look at a sophisticated version done by my 12 year old student Camila.  She was inspired by a LO I had done back in January .  Here I am thinking bright fun colors for my students and here they are producing adult versions, LOL!!! Enjoy, she used Bloom Sprays and the mask with 3D Gloos gel to resist the design!


 
Enjoy your piece and remember to have fun!
 
Milagros
 
Supplies needed
 
Bloom Ricket stencil
Clear Gesso
White Paint
Prima Watercolor Pencils
Prima Watercolor brush

No comments:

Post a Comment