(I really wanted to catch the coloring on her face for my main shot. I think she looks so beautiful and almost sad. But I love it.)
Here is what I did to create her:
1 - 2. Stamp image twice onto watercolor paper using archival ink. (Second stamped image can only be of the floral portion of her head.)
3. Using watercolor pencils (or other medium of choice) color in the image.
4. Fussy cut the floral portion of the second stamped image and water color as well.
6. Apply foam adhesive on the back of the floral piece.
7. - 8. Using #10 Tag (4 1/8 " x 8 1/2") and Gelatos® in the following colors: Watermelon, Buttercream, Peach, and Acqua Dolce create background. Blend colors into each other using fingers or lightly damp rag.
9.Apply Crackle Paste in clear over the left side of the tag and let dry.
10. Stamp sentiment (which is included with the Mother Bloom Girl) in a black pigment ink, emboss with clear embossing powder, cut apart. Apply small foam adhesive to the back. Set aside.
11. Using Jamie's Circle Stencils (medium) and Gold Texture Luxe™ paste create sun beam in upper right hand corner of tag.
12. Using the same paste dab over the crackled portion of the tag.
13.Apply Jamie's Criss Cross stencil to the right side of tag and using a white pigment pen, create random dots.
14. Go around edges of tag using Salty Ocean Distress Ink.
15. Apply more foam squares to the back of the entire cut out image. and apply to the tag front. Also apply sentiment at this time.
16. Highlight hair, eyes, and flowers with Wink of Stella, if desired.
Here's a little close-up!
You can see all the sparkle and shine...and the layers, too.
and here's another look at the whole tag:
Thanks so much for joining me today and thanks for your patience while I got my post uploaded today, ♥
Here are the Prims supplies I used:
Prima Bloom Girl Stamp (Jamie Dougherty Designs): Mother– 980283
Prima Stencils: Criss Cross – 980412, Circles – 980429
Art Basics Crackle Paste, Clear – 961541