Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bloom Girl Pocket Card.



Hello Blooming Peeps!

It's Mindy here today. I have this super cute, easy and fun pocket card to share with you.
All I did was add some of my Bloom Girl Flowers and that darling 'Create' Chipboard piece is from the Bloom Chipboard pieces collection. 

Do you see that gorgeous embossed looking flower behind 'Create'. I used Jamie Dougherty's new Bloom Stencils, this one is 'Anenome'. Here it is..

6x6 Stencil-Anenome

I sponged the silhouette with a yellow and pink ink. Then I used paste for the more detailed part of the stencil. SUPER easy and such a gorgeous effect. I LOVE the way this came out.



I had to add a little hardware.. so I got out one of my Bloom Girl Brads. The perfect touch!





I hope you like my card. Have a wonderful day!

hugs, Mindy


Supplies

Bloom Girl Flowers

680368 - 6x6 Stencil-Anenome

980153 - Bloom- ChipBoard Pieces

575120 - Bloom Flower- In Full Bloom

980108 - Bloom- Brads


1 comment: